Saturday, June 30, 2012

Steamed Rice with Garlic


It is widely believed that eating garlic is a way of enhancing our immune system.

Garlic is, therefore, considered the "lingzhi" (ganoderma lucidum), for the poor. It has the effect of removing toxins from our blood vessels.

Someone reported that after eating steamed rice with chopped garlic for 6 months, the high blood pressure, gout and sciatica symptoms had disappeared.

Apart from steaming, garlic can be used in cooking fried rice with salt and pepper for better taste.

Something2share:-

I have tried it before. When I eat in restaurant, I will order a small bowl of rice, put on the plate, and mix with chopped garlic. Guess from now onwards, I will eat garlic rice more often.

If you don’t mind the smell of garlic, why not give it a try?




1 comment:

bayi said...

Max, I do this very often too and I find mixing chopped garlic with rice an excellent recipe. :)