Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pray4 Sichuan






1) I don’t know how much do you know about this disaster.
But I know that you are deeply shocked of the tragic news.


2) I don’t know how many towns were destroyed.
But I know that many people had lost their home.


3) I don’t know how many schools had collapsed.
But I know that many classrooms were full of students before collapsing.

4) I don’t know how many people were still under the ruins.
But I know that most of them would not have survived the earthquake.

5) I don’t know how his house looked like before.
But I know that this old man is not able to rebuild it.

6) I don’t know the exact reason why they embraced each other tightly. But I know that there must be some sad reasons for them to do so.

7) I don’t know under the ruins these hands belonged to a girl or boy.
But I know that the hands were eager to touch her or his parents again.

8) I don’t know why here was a schoolbag left behind.
But I know that it must have belonged to a child.

9) I don’t know what the time then was.
But I know that it was a horrible time.

10) I don’t know when this child was found had already been dead.
But I know that this mother had already been crying here for a long time.

11) I don’t know whether this mother saw her child still alive or not.
But I know that any child was the treasure of every family.

12) I don’t know what made them crying in deep sorrow.
But I know that their tears were from their hearts.

13) I don’t know whether this child could survive or not.
But I do know that in her little heart there was already a deep slot.

14) I don’t know how long this young man had already been under the ruins.
But I know that he was very lucky to stay alive waiting for rescue.

15) I don’t know where they were running to.
But I do know that at that moment of time only they could help themselves.

16) I don’t know whether the driver had made it to escape or not.
But I do know that the road was already completely blocked.

17) I don’t know how this man escaped from the ruins.
But I do know that it won’t be an easy way for him in the future.

18) I don’t know what this man was looking for.
But I do know that the possibility was quite slim.

19) I don’t know where they were walking to.
But I do know where they were coming from.

20) I don’t know what they were thinking about.
But I do know that in their mind there was still hope.

21) I don’t know where this place was.
But I do know that this place wasn’t their homes.

22) I don’t know how many people were here.
But I do know that there will be big problem if lack of water and food supply.

23) I don’t know whether they could have a good sleep here or not.
But I do know that they didn’t have any other choices at all.

24) I don’t know what the finger language meant by this nurse.
But I do know that it wasn’t mean for “victory”.

25) I don’t know whether these babies could realize the tough situation.
But I do know that when they grow up their parents will tell them the story.


No comments: